How to Apply
How to Apply
Admission to Sydney International will be assessed upon the receipt of the application form and supporting documentation.
You can find the application form and further details below, and also from your chosen International Student Recruitment Agent.
Applicants must provide all supporting documents at the time of application which should include:
- Proof of identity and age
- Copies of academic results
- Evidence of IELTS level
Applying is simple:
- Complete our online application form,and please email your supporting documentation to us.
- We will contact you with the outcome of your application as a matter of priority.
- As soon as your application has been accepted, we will guide you through the next steps for admission, payment and your orientation program.
For International Students, the same steps apply plus an additional step (student visa). You can do these yourself or your recruitment agent will help you with them. Please make sure you are able to meet the requirements for a student visa.
Transferring to Sydney International
If you are currently a student with an existing higher education provider and wish to transfer to Sydney International School of Technology and Commerce, you can only do this under your student visa provisions if you meet certain requirements. These are set out under the relevant ESOS provision and you should read this first to see if you are eligible to transfer. Please contact our friendly student support staff, and we can help you make sure you are eligible for transfer.
Get our latest application tips and information on courses, scholarships, and upcoming events.
Fill out our enquiry form and our team will be in touch to provide support.Ask a question